Alcohol consumption in children and adolescents
IN WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES DOES S/HE CONSUME?
• S/he consumes occasionally, with friends or in social events
• Alcohol consumption DOES NOT cause:
Family, work or school issues
• S/he doesn't consume alcohol in dangerous situations (driving, riding a bike or skiing)
• S/he consumes alcohol repeatedly and, in occasions, this causes family, school, work, and duty issues.
• S/he consumes alcohol in dangerous situations (driving, riding a bike, skiing)
• S/he had alcohol-related legal problems
• S/he keeps consuming alcohol despite the problems it caused (personal, family, school)