Abnormal menstruation or vaginal bleeding in teenage girls
HOW IS MENSTRUATION OR BLEEDING LIKE AND WHAT OTHER SYMPTOMS DOES SHE HAVE?
• Irregular menstruation (not always on the same date) and it lasts several days.
• Menstruation is regular (always on the same date), bleeding is very abundant and it lasts several days.
• She has hemorrhage in other areas, for example: gums bleeding, spontaneous hematomas or bruises in the skin.
• Menstruation is irregular (not always on the same date), abundant and she has other symptoms, among them: nausea, vomiting, breasts pain, some food makes her feel nausea.
• It started recently with hemorrhages in the middle of normal menstrual cycles.
• Yellow or green, foul-smelling discharge.
Only abnormal menstruation